I have 6 littles who call me Mom. :) They are my life!
I have an amazing man who serves in the Army. He is my love!
always has been... always will be <3
I had my ultrasound this morning. I went to a place that is usually for high risk pregnancies, not sure why? But I had a nurse do it first then a Dr came in and checked things out too. They were having a hard time getting the pictures they needed for the heart and the face because the baby was laying face down. But they said they did not see anything abnormal that would make them think there was a birth defect, so we are in good shape. They tried for a while to get the pictures they needed so they were pushin on my belly pretty hard and were bumpin the baby around. after they finally gave up my stomach hurt! There were a couple times where they must have been pushin on the baby in a weird way or something cause I got a couple sharp kicks that were different then I have felt thus far. We got some great news! IT'S A GIRL!!! At the beginning of the ultrasound when she was getting a picture of her leg I got a shot of it. My heart was going crazy cause I knew. It was not till the ultrasound was almost over when she told us it was a girl. We are SO excited! How could things work out so perfect? I always knew it would be this way ever since I was a little girl. Dave is my sole mate and I love him with every bit of my heart! I am so blessed to have this family! :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment