Tuesday, February 17, 2009

37 weeks 4 days appointment

My appointment went well today as usual. In group we talked about worries again and wrote them down, wadded them up, and threw them in the trash. I really do feel really good about things today and am getting way excited to meet my baby girl! It could also be that we are finally finished painting the room. YAY! Dave says it reminds him of the Neapolitan candy/ice cream. I will post pics when we get it all set up. Anyways the appointment... I gained 5 lbs, yikes. But I think part of it is because I have been swelling so bad. My blood pressure is good so we are not worried about preeclampsia. Becky just wants me to drink more water and put my feet up a couple times a day. My hands are the worst and it's more annoying then anything. They fall asleep when I eat, talk on the phone, drive, and worse of all at night when I am sleeping. I will wake up to roll over and my entire hand will be asleep like you could chop it off and I wouldn't feel it. The baby is doing great and that is all that really matters to me. I am measuring at 38 weeks. Only 17 days left till my due date. CRAZY!!! Becky even wrote me a prescription for the pain meds I may need for after delivery. It still feels like it should be so far away but she could be here any day now...

4 comments:

Mike and Jaime Jeppson said...

I still can't beleive it's so close now. When you put it into days...wow! And after having the shower and the room already...makes it even more crazy! I can't wait for the call telling me your going in! :)

The Brownings said...

wow hot dog fingers and your measuring 10 weeks behind schedule...weird! ha ha jk love ya

Whit said...

can I get on the distribution list of "Emmie's having the baby now" :) I'm excited for you!!!

Emmie Lue said...

haha good catch Annie :0)