Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Appointment 39 weeks 4 days
Becky checked my cervix today. I am 1 cm dilated and 25% effaced. She also checked to see if the baby was engaged, aka dropped, but she hasn't she is still floating around in there which would explain why she was able to turn last weekend. I thought I was carrying a bit lower but I guess not. My ribs have been aching so badly. Becky recommended I sit on an exercise ball as much as I can to open up my hips and get her to go down as well as lots of walking and sex. She thinks it will be another week though. I gained 2 lbs in the past 2 weeks, yay. I am measuring at 39 weeks. I have another appointment in a week. Group appointments are done. So next time I see everyone they will have babies. Crazy to think MaryJane is going to be here so soon! :0) My nerve in my arm issues I was having a bit ago have gotten better. My hands still fall asleep but they don't ache like they did, so I am relieved. I am SO glad she is head down again. Maybe that is why labor stopped on Saturday because she was laying sideways. Becky said the head pushing on your cervix is what makes you dilate. I have been having a ton of contractions and it seems every time I get in the truck they get more intense and are usually about 10 min apart but then they stop as soon as we get home. Not much left to do but wait... Everything is ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yay,how exciting that it's this close! I'm sorry I haven't gotten my butt over, I really have wanted to but up until today I was working two jobs and I had no time at all!
Post a Comment