Wednesday, August 13, 2008

10 weeks 5 days

I took my first belly pic today. I'm glad I decided to do it! I never really did anything for my first 2 so I told myself I would make sure I did some for this one. As of last week I have yet to gain weight (I started at 174, depending on the time of day) and all my pants are still too big from loosing some weight just before getting pregnant. So, I didn't really think I was showing yet. They say you show sooner the more kids you have so maybe that has something to do with it? I am just so happy :0)



1 comment:

Mike and Jaime Jeppson said...

I love this pic. you look so beautiful pregnant. Wow! I can't wait to find out what "he/she" is. I'm thinking pink for you! :) I love you Em!I started a blog. www.mjjeppson@blogspot.com