Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fetal Foto (take 2)

We went to Fetal Foto again today. MaryJane's hands were still in her face but we were able to get some better shots then last time. We brought both of the boys. Dave was not able to watch the beginning of the scan because both of them decided they had to go to the bathroom just before I went back. At first she had her foot right up by her face and it looked like she was trying to suck on her hands the whole time. She has chubby little cheeks and smiled for us a couple of times. I bought a tiny little bracelet for her while we were there. It's so cute! :0)







1 comment:

Mike and Jaime Jeppson said...

Holy crap I can't beleive they can do this! That is so freaking cool. She looks like she is going to be so beautiful. WOW! I am so freaking excited Emmie. A girl!