Saturday, January 31, 2009
She Flipped
I think MaryJane flipped into a breech position last night. I know for sure that when I went to bed she was laying side ways! It felt very strange. I first noticed it when I got home from eating at Carl's Jr. so I blame it on the food. I always get sick when I eat there, I knew I shouldn't have eaten but I did. She was moving a ton when I went to bed and didn't really notice anything different through out the night. But all day today I have been feeling all movements down low and it kinda hurts. I am starting to stress out cause I want to deliver at the birth center and I don't want to go through having a Dr. try to flip her back around, I heard it hurts. But I think it may be worth it rather then to have to go through a C-section. I am going to have to do some research and see what kind of risks are involved. I have my appointment on Tuesday so I am hoping she will flip by then if not I will ask Becky what she thinks. Pray she isn't breech when I go into labor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment