I have 6 littles who call me Mom. :) They are my life!
I have an amazing man who serves in the Army. He is my love!
always has been... always will be <3
We went to Fetal Foto today to get some 3/4D ultrasound pictures. MaryJane likes to tuck herself into my placenta and put her hands in her face so we were not able to get very good 3D shots so we are going to go back on the 8th (The day before daddy's birthday). I have to try and drink some juice before going in next time and see if that will help her be more active. My placenta is on the front of my stomach and the 3D ultrasound doesn't go through it so they have to work around it which makes it that much harder to get a good angle. She was looking right at us in 2D but when you go to 3D it does her profile. If we were able to get a profile shot of her in 2D then we could get her looking at us in 3D. I'm not exaclty sure how that works but that's what the tech said. But we got some good ones of her in 2D. She's head down, so that's good. I have been hoping she would be before my appointment Tuesday. We brought Gage along, he was very quiet but I think he enjoyed it.
I can't beleive that she is going to be here so quick! It seems like you told me you were prego just yesterday! We need to go through all the girly clothes I'm giving you! :) And plan your shower asap! :) I can't wait to see the pics!
1 comment:
I can't beleive that she is going to be here so quick! It seems like you told me you were prego just yesterday! We need to go through all the girly clothes I'm giving you! :) And plan your shower asap! :) I can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment